A NETWORK OF HYPERCONNECTED DATA CENTERS AT THE CENTER OF THE ITALIAN INTERNET NETWORK
The 15 IRIDEOS data centers located in four strategic points in Italy (Milan, Trento, Verona and Rome) have been designed and set up with a single objective: guarantee excellent standards in terms of performance, safety, reliability and scalability.
IRIDEOS data centers represent an integrated ecosystem of enterprise class to supply businesses with a wide range of services.
The entire integrated ICT ecosystem is compliant with the maximum levels (Tier 5 and 6) indicated by AgID in the Guidelines for Disaster Recovery in the Public Administration.
IRIDEOS DATA CENTERS USE ENERGY PRODUCED BY RENEWABLE SOURCES
We are proud about our choice to promote sustainable development, help reduce pollution and contain the greenhouse gas effect.
ACCESS THE INNOVATION.
SAFETY AND FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEM
- Video-surveillance and 24/7 Surveillance
- Access with authentication systems.
- VESDA fire prevention system
- Temperature and humidity are under control to ensure optimal equipment conditions.
- Insulated corridor system for improved performance and efficiency.
- Redundant power supply.
- Electric static switch to supply single-power equipment.
- Uninterruptible power supply.
- Standard redundant Lan wiring.
- Intra Data Center connections.
- Connections to other providers.
- High-performance routers to supply 100% of the band dedicated to clients.
- Multiple connections to international carriers and direct connection to the MIX.
- Remote control available to access server RAC boards.