THE CLOUD FOR NEW APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
O.Cloud is our full Cloud service of computing resources, open source technologies and interfaces optimized to host software development cycles based on containers and Kubernetes and for applications that need a scalable architecture.
We provide container management interfaces for monitoring and managing both the native IRIDEOS computing environment and public clouds such as Azure, AWS and Google.
HIGHLY RELIABLE EUROPEAN AND MULTIREGION RESOURCES
– Milan, in the Avalon Campus with three Availability Zone (AZ) connected via optical fiber in SDN technology
– Frankfurt, in the Tier IV data center of NewTelco/Itenos
– Amsterdam, in the Tier IV data center of Equinix
– Low latency fiber optic rings connecting regions
– High capacity hardware infrastructure
– Super efficient block storage
– S3 compatible object storage
Public cloud based on open source technologies with virtual servers on which containers, IP addresses, storage and Internet connection are activated.
- Virtual servers with different CPU and RAM resources and 25 GB of SSD storage SSD
- Block Storage x3 redundancy, available in 5 different flavors up to 5.000 IOpS
- Object Storage with the possibility of choosing redundancy between Italy and Europe
- Snapshot of istances and volumes
- Static IP and SSL certificates are optional.
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
Choose whether to manage O.Cloud on your own, or rely on our team of experts for the installation, configuration and periodic updating of the management environment and clusters. To obtain maximum security, O.Cloud can be integrated with our SOC and Cybersecurity services.
In addition to the intrinsic mechanisms of Kubernetes for scaling resources, O.Cloud includes “Autoscaler” which, through the definition of rules based on the workload, automatically increases or decreases the available computing resources.
IRIDEOS is Day-1 Member of GAIA-X. GAIA-X standards and protocols are based on open source technologies, such as those of the IRIDEOS O.Cloud platform, which is also certified by AgID (Agency for Digital Italy) and accredited by DIGIT since 2015.
IRIDEOS adopts the CISPE Code of Conduct
IRIDEOS adopts the CISPE code of conduct, the the first pan-European sector-specific code approved for cloud infrastructure service providers. By adhering to this Code, IRIDEOS offers customers the possibility to store and process their data within the European economic area and will only access or use customer data to maintain or provide the service and will not use customer data for marketing or advertising purposes.